Wednesday, October 9, 2013

rainy day

I saw on the count down only 1 more day for josh groban :) hope you guys have fun! I'm glad you got your hair cut rachel its the best feeling. you feel so fresh. Karen on msn the put some halloween recipes http://www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/holidays/halloween/halloween-dinner-recipes I thought you would like it :) well nothing to crazy for me it was a relaxing day work was normal. and I just came home and vegged. walter is still working on paper work. gotta love the government. He has a job interview tomorrow for SLCC college so keep your fingers crossed for that. he hopes he gets it. well have a great night. so close to the weekend. just a few more days robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...