Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Half way

Well my day was good. Work only dragged a little bit. They gave us pumpkins to carve for the party on Friday. So after work I went to WalMart. I got a pumpkin carving kit. I also got stuff to make a macaroni salad. I got green and orange noodle and black food coloring for the mayo. I thought that would make it look more halloweenie. It looked like a good recipe. It needed 1 pound of bacon cooked and crumbled. I was just going to get the already crumbled stuff, but it only came in 3oz containers. So it was cheaper just to buy bacon and cook it. So I did that and boiled eggs when I got home. I am going to carve my pumpkin tomorrow. Well I hope everyone had a great Wednesday. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...