Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Haircut

Good job Karen on your doctors appointment.  I am glad that you are doing better.  Robin it sounds like you had a good evening.  That is fun.  I am glad that you had a good day Mom.  That sounds fun to meet up with Julie and Kay, have fun.  Today was good but busy.  Everyone spent the night at our house and that was fun.  Thanks for the mattresses Mom.  When everyone got up they jumped on the trampoline and ate apples.  Then we went thrift store shopping.  I thought that they would be busy today so I hadn't canceled with Jenn so I left them shopping and sewed with Jenn and it was fun.  Casey brought Isaac home when he had to go to work.  Then we headed to scouts.  The boys were pretty good today.  Then we went up to Randy's and spent the evening with the girls.  It was a really fun night.  Charlotte cut mine and half of Isaac's hair.  I love mine.  She did a a line and it is really really cute.  Isaac looks good also she just got the bottom half done.  He loved being the center of attention and is worn out.  Well I am off to bed, everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...