Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Part 2

Today was good. Work was work. I was so excited when the work day was over instant happiness :) then me and Walter got subway sandwiches and drove up cottonwood canyon and ate on a hiking trail with all the pretty leaves then got apple cider from Starbucks. He had some more paper work to fill out so we didnt get pumpkins done. We are thinking Saturday before witch's night out. I'm glad that your doctors visit went well Karen that is super awesome. Good job. I'm excited for you guys to see josh groban that will be awesome. I had some people start asking about make up jobs so that will be fun. October is starting to pick up some speed. Have a great night

Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...