Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tired from my big busy day

Today was good.  This morning me and Isaac watched movies in his room so we didn't wake anyone up.  It was fun.  kalysis came and picked up the towels for enrichment so I feel good having that done.  I made waffles for lunch and they turned out good.  We went thrift store shopping for a while and Randy got Isaac a truck he likes.  Me, Mandy and Isaac came home when Casey went to work to take a nap.  Isaac really needed one.  I finished the binding on the quilt and fell asleep also.  Everyone was gone when I got up so we meet up with them at randys and spent the evening there.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  Robin Charlotte likes your make-up posts.  Karen that sounds like a good desert and I am glad you had a fun night mom.  That sounds nice.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...