Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Raining

It is raining.  Karen that does sound like a good salad.  I will be interested to see how all the colors turn out.  That is fun they gave you a pumpkin.  That will be fun to carve you are very good at that.  I had a class this afternoon I went to and I wasn't impressed with the new software.  It is going to be interesting to see how it all works out. I had a fun time at Gardner Village.  They decorated it so cute and there were a lot of fun stores.  I am glad I went.  It started to rain after we went to dinner so it was perfect timing.  Not much else to report.  Two more days and Josh will be here.  Have a great Thursday.  It has been a busy week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...