Monday, October 7, 2013

fall festivities

today was good. Work went fast so that was nice. it was so slow the last two weeks it nice its starting to speed up. Then I met up with walter. I decided to have fall festivities. So we went to the store and got pumpkins and root beer extract. Then I came home and made steaks. they were really good. I ate a few bites and was full so walter ate mine to. after he was extremely full so we finished the root beer and froze them in the freezer in by root beer mugs and red boxed star trek. we didn't make it to pumkin carving, so we are going to try another night. I will post pictures when we get them done. Not to much else with me. I'm glad that you guys are doing well. Isaac looks so cute in his outfits. The makeup one makes me laugh. :) OH mom walters nephews liked the chocolate milk straws. I guess they work out. anyway have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...