Thursday, October 10, 2013

I see Friday in my future

I made it to Friday and Josh Groban.  YEAH for me.  I am so excited.  I love the pumpkin Karen that is so cute.  I couldn't download my picture on my phone.  I am assuming it is the salad because I got Rachel's message saying she didn't know if she could eat it.  Hopefully it will download someday.  It just takes a couple of days.  I went and saw Kyle.  He is in bad shape and just wants to die but doesn't take any pain meds because it might kill him.  He is just so confused.  Julie was a mess and looked worse than Kyle did.  They all left and I stayed for awhile.  He was going to go to sleep when I left.  It is rainy and cold here today.  Dad took me to Del Taco for dinner and it tasted good.  I love hard tacos.  Have a great breakfast Robin.  Free food is Free food.  I am going to meet Rachel at the Gateway and go to dinner and then the concert.  Saturday is the wedding and we are just going up for the day.  Have a great weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...