Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gummy bear

I got your email Rachel it was so funny I was laughing out loud. Today was good Walter surprised me today and took me out for lunch it was fun. I like him being mobil. He took me to firehouse subs. Then after work I went and got a brown top hat for my shoot on Saturday. Remember that box of cogs I got at the quilt show and the guy was so mad I wasn't going to put the little model together. We'll I can't find the box now. It was a sad day. I felt like I made his dreams die for nothing. I am going to try and look again tomorrow and see what I can find. Work has been super busy which is weird it's been so slow. Have a good Thursday we are close to the weekend!! 


Robin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...