Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nice day

I agree with Rachel.  This winter has been a lot better.  It does help.  I am glad they got to jump on the trampoline.  I think that is so cute that Isaac loves the wagon.  That will really be nice when you have the boys to pull around.  I am glad you get to go to craft night.  That will be fun to get a break.  I had a good day also.  I have been getting rid of projects and it is helping me not be so swamped all the time.  I still have a lot of work to do but my desk isn't piled so high.  That feels nice.  After work I called Robin to make sure she was OK and it was nice to visit for awhile.  I am glad you are doing good.  Not much else to report.  I am glad that Isaac is going to a birthday party. He will love that.  Enjoy this weather.  It is nice.  It was even a little light when we got home.  That felt nice.  LOVE MOM  (PS Rachel you made it to 31 weeks.  Way to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...