Monday, January 13, 2014

Oh yeah

Today was good nothing to crazy. Me and Walter went to the gym it was fun. I forgot I had a dentist apt tomorrow so tomorrow I have my dentist and chiropractor apt. It will be fun. We were going to go to the gym tomorrow but Walter said to not go after the chiropractor so we might meet up for dinner. Walter found out that in March he needs to have his knee scoped. I guess like surgery he has bone spurs and vericos veins. He said it's been painful. Well that's about it. That's crazy you had so much snow Karen we barely had rain. We'll keep warm and safe everyone we are almost through January  ;)


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...