Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hazy

It is getting hazy outside and that isn't too fun but we still went on a walk today and I think it really helping us.  We were pretty lazy for most of the day.  Isaac was tired so we didn't do much.  Joseph had to cancel the playdate because of sickness.  I saw online some burp clothes that used flannel on one side and towel material on the other so we went to Joanns.  The flannel was 50% off and I had a coupon for 50% off the towel fabric so it was pretty cheap.  When we were there Isaac smelled some car fabric and said it smelled like a blanket.  It was cute.  Also I asked him if he wanted something and he said "No, not really".  The not really was new and made me smile.  I am glad that you had a good day Mom.  Good luck on your teeth Robin, it will be nice to have it all done.  I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I am taking Isaac with me so I hope that it goes smoothly.  Wish me luck.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...