Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Outside

I thought the gummy bear comments were so funny.  I was laughing so hard also.  Robin I sent it to your hotmail, I wasn't sure what one you checked.  We went on another walk with the wagon today and it was colder but it was really nice.  Both me and Isaac were in better moods today and I think it is because we have been walking.  I am going to try to keep it up.  When Casey got home they jumped on the trampoline and had a really good time.  I made dinner again and then we headed to the fun park.  Isaac has been bugging us to go again.  It was good and he didn't have a hard time leaving which was nice.  Tomorrow we are going to play with Joseph in the morning for a little bit.  That is about all I have everyone have a great night.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...