Monday, January 13, 2014

Nice

Love the wagon.  That is going to work out really nice for you with the two boys.  I went to the dentist today and it was just a check up.  They are going to fix my too on January 27th.  There is a bunch of stuff they talked about doing but right now I am just going to get my tooth fixed.  I went back to work after I was done so I don't have to make up too much time this week.  Is Casey glad he gets to work days?  I think that will be nice to have him home at night.  Isaac with get the potty training.  It is just hard to know what to do when you aren't home.  He will figure it out.  It is suppose to be really nice the rest of the week.  Robin good luck with the chiropractor tomorrow.  I hope it goes well and you feel and lot better.  We went to Walmart's tonight.  It was nice to walk around.  They had the little oranges.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...