Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wandering

That is a nice truck that Walter got, that will be really nice for him.  Good job.  Karen, good job cleaning yesterday.  It is always nice to get caught up on that stuff.  We had a fun time with Mom and Dad yesterday.  It was a nice visit.  Isaac feel asleep at 6:30 and then woke up at 9.  He didn't go back to sleep until 11.  It was another late night.  We went to church today and it was nice.  I dropped Isaac off at Sharing time.  His teachers weren't there but the president was and another sunbeam.  He was sitting down good so I left.  A little in my lesson the brought him in and I guess he just left before his teachers got there and was walking the halls and no one knew.  I felt bad about that, I will have to wait until someone is their before I leave.  My lesson went good and it was fun to do.  I think it will be a good calling.  I took Isaac to his class and he did good there.  I didn't stay and went to relief society.  We went over to Randy's this evening and visited.  It was good to see them.  Well everyone have a good week and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...