Saturday, January 18, 2014

Surprise

I had a really nice day.  Karen came down and we went shooting for awhile.  I didn't do great but I had a really fun time.  We then went out and got Grandma Bodily and went to lunch.  It was fun to visit and see her house since the carport came down.  We went to Dick's afterwards and got eclairs.  They were really yummy.  When we got home I had a huge gift basket from my work as a thank you gift.  I was really touched.  I thought that was so nice of them.  I attached a picture of it.  We have been watching the Star Wars movies and finished the second one.  The new ones aren't as good as the old ones.  I am glad we watched the new ones first.  Thanks Karen for coming down today.  Rachel, I hope the birthday party was a success and Robin I hope your photo shoot went well also.  I was so impressed with your mask and shoulder armor.  You are amazing.  Have a great Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...