Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Nap

Rachel, I am so glad you have been able to get outside.  Isaac loves to be outdoors.  I feel asleep right after dinner and then went to bed and now I am awake.  Go figure.  Karen I am glad you made it to Walmart safe and sound.  I walked over to get dad this evening and there were a whole herd of deer that ran across the road in Research Park.  It was a lot of deer.  I am so glad you don't have to drive that every day.  Robin I hope you are feeling better today after your adjustment.  It always helped me when I got that done.  Have a great day tomorrow.  It is suppose to be nice all week.  It is starting to get smoggy here but not really bad.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...