Thursday, January 16, 2014

Made it

I made it to Friday.  Yeah for me.  Work has been really slow the last couple of days and I am getting all caught up.  I am not sure how to react to that.  I even had time just to think for a moment.  I took trax home tonight and it was crowded.  I enjoy riding on the train.  It always makes me smile because I remember how cute Isaac looks when he is one the train.  He does love to ride the train.  Not much else to report on my end.  It was even light when I got home tonight.  It was getting dark but there was still some light.  I love that.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE YOU GUYS Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...