Monday, January 13, 2014

Maiden Voyage

Today was pretty good.  I ran out of diapers this morning so I had to have Isaac wear his underwear when we went visiting teaching and then I was going to go pick up some more.  I usually just have him wear underwear at home and diapers when we go out.  I took an extra change of clothes and he did have an accident at the first house.  Then he had one after we got back from the store.  I don't think we are as far along the potty train process as I thought or he was just having a bad day.  This afternoon we took the wagon on a walk and it was fun.  He pulled it for a little ways then he sat in it for most of the walk.  He didn't want to get out when we got home so he just sat in it and we watched cars for a while.  It was nice to be outside.  Casey went in to work for swing shift and they told him that he will be working days.  So tomorrow he is going to start working that shift.  I think it will be good.  It is always an adjustment switching schedules but I think it will be a good change.  I found a neat blog called Budget Bytes.  It recipes and it tells you how much it cost.  I am going to try one tomorrow it looks like a fun site.  Well everyone have a good night and a great day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...