Monday, January 12, 2015

Blanket Fight

Thanks for the pictures Mom and Karen.  I love your new glasses, they look really good on you and I think that you will feel better.  That sounds like a fun photo shoot Robin and the money will be really fun.  Today all Isaac wanted to do was play blanket fight with Casey all day long.  He did go to preschool and then they were back at it.  We got a little bit of snow, enough to cover the grass is all.  We lowed Oliver's crib so he wont fall out when he stands up now.  While Isaac was at preschool I pinned my apple core quilt and started quilting it.  It is turning out really cute.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...