Sunday, January 11, 2015

Is it March yet?

I am so excited for the sewing classes.  I pulled out some fabric for the baskets that we are giong to make, it will be fun.  I am glad that everyone had a good day, except Robin's inventory  That is lame.  Karen you need to put the pictures on that you took.  Today was fast and relaxed.  They boys slept in which was really nice.  I think we all needed it.  We went to church and that went well.  Oliver slept through most of sacrament which was good.  Then it is dinner time when we get home and we just played tonight.  Thank you everyone again for the fun weekend.  It was such a good time.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...