Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fun night

I met Julie and Kay for dinner tonight.  We went to the district.  It was fun.  They have so many stores there.  I found some balls on clearance for Oliver's ball tent.  There were 150 balls in the bag.  I did give Julie a couple for Hayden.  I was way excited about that.  When I was driving to Kay's, I saw where they had torn down all the restaurants by Foothill apartments.  Where cowboy grub was, there was nothing there just the gas station.  It was weird.  That was my big news.  I am glad your photo shoot went well Robin.  That is fun to do that again.  Good luck at Scheel's tomorrow.  You are going to save a ton of money on that unlimited soda for 10 dollars.  You will have to fill up just before you leave work.  That is cool.  I love that ice.  We have an ice machine at our new building and I just love it.  Rachel you are in for living on the stairs.  They just love to climb stairs.  I hope Casey is OK.  That is scary he is so sick.  I hope he gets feeling better.  I agree with Karen it is always nice to go grocery shopping.  Well have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...