Monday, January 12, 2015

Now I see it

I got my new glasses today and I am doing really good.  I have even been able to wear them since I got them.  That is a first for me.  I sure can see better for sure.  I am glad I got them.  I did take a selfie and have attached it.  Robin you need to get a brace for your knee that will really help.  Not a huge one just one like a wrap.  I will get one for you.  They help a ton.  I am so sorry your knee is hurting. Poor kid.  Karen I thought for sure you would have 10 inches of snow.  It has rained here all day.  It was so neat to watch the storm come in.  You couldn't see the city and then you couldn't see the mountains and then I couldn't see out at all.  It was cool.  Not much else going on with me.  Work was good.  It was busy but I felt like I got some stuff done so that was nice.  Have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...