Friday, January 16, 2015

Yea for the weekend

Rachel, I love the wall hanging.  That is just perfect.  That was so nice of Mandy to send the boys a surprise.  That always makes the day so fun.  I can't believe how fast Oliver is getting the hang of walking.  He will be keeping up with Isaac before you know it.  Karen emailed and said she wanted to go shooting tomorrow so I am going to go with her in the morning.  Robin if you want to hook up for lunch let us know.  I am going to sleep in a little bit.  I hope Casey gets feeling better real soon.  Dad worked really late tonight and just got home.  Not much else new with me.  I am with you Robin it has seemed like a long week.  Love Mom.  We have physicals in Park City on Monday at 4 and 5.  I thought we could come and visit Karen afterwards.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...