Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cute

Rachel that is such a cute picture.  He is getting so big.  He is going to be walking before you know it.  Robin, I am glad you got a brace.  I bought one tonight also.  You have a back up now.  It just kind of protects it.  Karen, I can't believe you got sunshine.  It was dark and gloomy all day here.  I am getting better with my glasses.  I am seeing better and Rachel I do think it is helping my headaches.  I am glad you got some crafts.  I just love Valentines day decorations.  We had cub scouts tonight and then went to Walmart.  We had not treats in our cupboards.  It was sad.  We have lots of junk food now.  I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow night.  Just to hang out for awhile.  Have a nice Thursday.  I can't believe that January is half over with.  We can do it.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...