Saturday, January 17, 2015

Nice Day

I had a nice day.  Karen came down and took us shooting.  We tried out some 22's and dad was able to shoot them.  Thanks Karen.  We took Grandma Bodily out to lunch.  She went to the doctor yesterday and still had pneumonia so they gave her a shot and she said she was feeling better.  Karen went home and I slept the whole afternoon.  It felt so nice.  I made meatloaf for dinner.  I haven't made that in a long time.  It tasted really good.  Not much else going on with us.  It was so clear and nice today.  Have a nice Sunday.  Grandma said that Shopko is closing down in Bountiful.  I think we are going to take her there tomorrow to see if there are any great sales.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...