Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday

Today was pretty good.  This morning we went to the hobby lobby and got some crafts fro Valentines day.  It was fun to get out and fun to have new things to do.  Casey has a cold and doesn't feel great but he is hanging in their.  Isaac had preschool and I got some sewing done.  I did run out of thread so I need to run to Joann's tomorrow.  Tonight was enrichment, Casey watched the boys and I went.  It was fun to go and talk with everyone.  Oliver is getting good at walking along things.  Today he was along the wall and put his head against it, it was cute, I attached I picture.  I hope that everyone has an amazing day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...