Thursday, January 15, 2015

Stairs

Casey wasn't feeling good again today and he is going to stay home from work tomorrow to rest.  Other than that is was a pretty good day.  Oliver slept all night last night which was amazing, it was nice to sleep.  My visiting teachers came this morning and then Oliver took a nap.  When he was asleep me and Isaac went to Joanns for thread and then grocery shopping.  I made spaghetti for dinner and Isaac ate it.  He kept saying how good it tasted, it was funny.  I hope that everyone has a good Friday, don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

Oliver was trying to climb the stairs today, he wasn't able to do it but he was close.

Isaac played with his binki dog a lot but he wouldn't stop moving for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...