Tuesday, January 13, 2015

No Snow

We really didn't get any snow.  That is neat you took the kids out sledding and playing.  I think that is neat.  I love the picture of Isaac covered in snow.  They do get cold but it is so worth it.  Just give them hot chocolate when the get home and they warm back up.   Karen I guess you needed to build a snow man.  That sounds a lot better than shoveling where the plow had been.  That is always the worst snow to shovel.  It is suppose to get to 40 degrees tomorrow here.  There won't be much snow left.  Robin, I am glad you are staying busy.  I didn't get you a brace yet but I will do that.  Good luck on your photo shoot on Thursday.  If you need someone to talk to I am never far away.  Not much going on with us.  I did sleep in a little bit so I had to work a little late to make up the hours.  It was worth it.  Have a great hump day tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...