Sunday, January 11, 2015

Foggy

It was foggy today.  It felt weird.  We took Grandma Bodily out to lunch today and to Walmarts.  It was nice.  Not much else going on with me.  I did put my penguin together.  I am with you Rachel.  I don't like the eyes.  I am going to go buy me some bigger ones.  It is suppose to be stormy tomorrow.  Be careful out there.  Karen it says you could get up to 5 inches of snow.  I am sorry inventory was so lame.  With such a big company and so expensive of items you think they would have a lot better system.  That is weird.  Have a great week.  I can't believe we are 1/2 done with January.  That is always a nice thing.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...