Thursday, February 27, 2020

Almost Friday

Robin,  That will be a miracle to pack in two days and you only have a day and a half left with no dresses.  Good luck with that one.  That is stressful.  I hope commuting is working out good.  Karen good luck with your car tomorrow.  I hope you get your baby back.  Rachel, I am glad that Isaac is feeling better.  He said the movie was good.  Work was quiet today and I got a lot done.  I have been on fire.  It feels so good to be getting caught back up.  We stopped and got firehouse subs for dinner and they tasted good.  Dad seems to be feeling better tonight.  I called the stomach doctor for a check up and it was until end of May before we could see him but they have a PA so we are going on Tuesday to see her.  That made me feel better.  Have a wonderful Friday.  I am over my time by 45 minutes.  I know it isn't a lot but I can leave early tomorrow  YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...