Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday

We were able to help Robin get her apartment all cleaned up and she is done with that.  We went to Ikea for lunch and got her a new book case for her sewing room.  She needed a place to put her TV.  We came home and just vegged.  We are watching the marvel movies.  Dad found the movies in chronical  order.  Iron man was the first one.  I thought that was interesting.  I did cook my roast and tomorrow I am going to make chili with it.  I hope it turns out.  That was my exciting news.  Sorry I didn't blog last night I fell sound asleep on the couch and just went to bed.  I did make 11,000 steps today.  Rachel I don't know how you do 20,000 a day.  That is so many steps.  Be careful in the snow tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...