Thursday, February 27, 2020

just one more minute

Our sales reps were in town this week to see our new collection. One of them bought me a cup with a letter "r" on the front. They said thank you for all my work with the loan program so that was nice of them. I have to pack for Chicago the truck is coming Monday at 12. It usually takes 2 days to pack. But after the meetings the past few days they want to cancel and change half the gowns. They are hoping to get get me the info by tomorrow.........so the timing isn't working out so great. Hopefully it all works out. The girls I work with are helping so that is nice. I'm ready for tomorrow to be over lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...