Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday

Today was good.  I walked and went to exercise class this morning.  School for Oliver is earlier on Friday's so it seems rushed to get him there.  I didn't have to help in his class because they had a substitute.  We walked to pick up the boys and it was a really pretty day.  Mom had bought Isaac some cake pop recipes.  With him being sick I haven't made it to the store to get the ingredients.  He wanted to make them today so we made it to the store and then came home and made them.  It was fun and they tasted good.  The kids played outside in the backyard and it was so nice.  It is nice to have more sunlight and longer days.  Hopefully the snow will all melt soon.  Everyone have a good weekend.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...