Tuesday, February 25, 2020

working

Today was ok. I made it to work. They have these square donuts that are down the block from my house. At work they are the favorite of everyone. So I told them I'm my first day back I would bring in some. They didn't open till 7 so I wasn't on the road till 5 after 7. So I am going to leave a bit earlier tomorrow so I can get ahead of traffic. Getting home wasn't bad. It was actually only about 5-10 minutes more since the freeways were clear. Usually I'm stuck in bangerter traffic and it slows me down. I made tacos tonight. It tasted good. About Moab I will have to check with Jeramy. His birthday is the 29th of May and usually he plans his hot springs trip that weekend. It sounds fun to go to Moab though. We might camp out a night... Just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...