Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday

Isaac made it to school today.  I was worried about him but he said he felt good enough.  He had a good day and was feeling better.  I walked a lot today.  I walked this morning, to the school to help in Isaac's class and then to the school again to pick them up.  I got 20,000 steps.  This morning we set up the master tracks and that was fun.  We haven't played with them in forever.  I ordered some pictures for the bulletin board at church and they came today.  So we went and hung up the picture for March.  The kids still wanted to play so we went to Del Taco for lunch so they could play.  After school we watched the movie Mom and Dad sent.  Thanks again.  We had leftovers for dinner which was nice.  I started watching the IT crowd again last night and it is so funny.  We watched another episode tonight.  Good luck with your Jeep Karen.  I love your rental, that would be hard to give up also.  It is pretty fancy.

Love
Rachel

I was throwing away old toys and Ruth blocked me so I couldn't



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...