Wednesday, February 26, 2020

nice day

Work is going so good.  One of the ladies in administration made soup and gave me a soup crock pot and gave me some of the soup.  I thought that was so nice of her.  Work is going better and I am not so far behind.  It is not so stressful for me.  I like that.  I was worried about Isaac being so sick and I thought maybe a movie would be nice and then I remember how Robin orders food for Jeramy's mom so I thought dinner and a movie.  Well the movie isn't coming until tomorrow but I did order his favorite and had it delivered.  I was hoping that would cheer him up. I hope he starts feeling better.  Dad's stomach has still been really touchy so we have been just coming home after work and taking it easy.  Tonight he had a hard night.  I am not sure what is going on.  We are going to help Robin on Saturday with her apartment so that will be nice.  Karen, I am glad that you went to the doctor.  Your cough has been so bad for so long.  I hope you got some rest this evening.  LOVE YOU ALL MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...