Monday, February 24, 2020

Monday

Today was a good day.  I walked and went to exercise class this morning.  Oliver has been wanting to have a picnic outside so I made sandwiches and we ate them in the front yard.  Then we went on a walk.  It was fun.  I went grocery shopping while the kids were at school and sewed a bit.  I made some good progress on my programming which felt nice.  Isaac got a 98% on his math test which was awesome.  Oliver got a birthday train from his birthday at school.  All the kids wrote or drew a note for him and they tape them all together to make a train.  He loved it and was excited.  We made the Easter chains that Mom bought us at the book store.  They were cute.  Love you guys and enjoy your night.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...