Sunday, February 23, 2020

nice weekend

What a fun weekend.  Robin, I am glad everything went smoothly with the move.  Rachel you are fine.  Those moves were so good.  It was nice to have them.  We did go to Winco today for groceries.  They are nice.  We got some artichokes for dinner and they tasted really good.  I have payroll tomorrow so I am going in early.  Not super early but an hour or so.  Good luck on your day off Robin.  I can't believe that February is almost over.  This month went by so fast.  We did order some new filament to start making Easter Bunnies for the hospital.  They are really cute.  Dad tested on in black today and we liked them.  They will be fun for Easter baskets.  Have a nice Monday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...