Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday

Wow Karen, good job.  I hope that it helps you.  Good for you.  Isaac was still sick today.  He was doing better than yesterday and came out of his room more.  He wasn't feeling good this morning so I skipped exercise class but I did walk.  It is kind of nice to go slower.  We are able to play with more toys.  We used Oliver's new building sets from Robin and Karen today and that was fun.  Thank you.  Ruth wrote her name on her bead bucket and I was impress with how good it looked.  I helped in Oliver class this afternoon and that went well.  The kids were good today.  Mom ordered us Sushi for dinner and everyone loved it, especially Isaac.  Thanks for much Mom and Dad.  That was fun.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.  This week is going by so fast.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...