Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday

We are in for Moab also.  Thanks Mom.  It will be the weekend before Jeremy's birthday so hopefully that will work out ok.  I am glad that you commute isn't too bad Robin, that makes me happy.  Good job on your pictures Karen.  I love the one of Jenkins, we should frame it.  Isaac woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and didn't feel well.  I called him sick for school and he just laid in his bed all day which mean he didn't feel good.  Isaac never sits still.  We just hung around the house today and played.  The little kids had school and I picked up a egg mcmuffin for Isaac because they sounded good to him.  Oliver had a play date after school.  The little boy was so quiet at Oliver's birthday party but today he was the complete opposite.   It was funny.  They had a good time together and the time went really fast.  Casey had activity days but no one showed up so he came home.  Love you guys. 

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...