Monday, February 24, 2020

did it

I made it to work early to do payroll and it went well.  I think I am getting use to doing it.  Work was quiet and I like that.  I am starting to keep up a little bit.  I stopped and got drugs on the way home and then we just vegged.  Rachel, that is so cute for Oliver.  That is neat they did that.  Isaac is so smart.  Robin, I hope you got some rest today.  Moving is emotional and hard work.  Karen I hope your cough gets better.  I have been pondering a thought.  I was wondering if the weekend after memorial day if we should rent a house in Moab and go hiking.  I thought it would still be cool and after the holiday it might be not so busy.  Do you guys want to do that.  I would rent the house.  I thought that might be a fun way to start summer.  We can make it a long weekend or what ever works for you.  Ponder that thought and let me know what you think.  We can really go any time.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...