Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Nice day

I forgot my phone today and that made it hard with no music but I got so much done.  It was amazing.  I was really excited.  I am getting caught up.  I don't really care what days we go to Moab.  We can even go over UEA in October.  I just thought that sounded fun.  Don't change plans for Jeramy's birthday. We can pick a better date.  I was just throwing out an idea to get us moving in a direction to do something.    I am sorry that Isaac is sick.  He has to be really sick to stay in bed all day.  That is sad.  Karen I am so glad you are going to see the allergist.  That cough is so bad all the time.  Not much else to report on my end.  We are making easter bunnies with flexible ears for Easter and they are so cute.  It is fun to have a project.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...