Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday

Well things are pretty quiet in St. George. I went visting teaching this morning, no sense leaving it until the last minute. And then church. To looks really cloudy outside, but I have learned not to get my hopes up about having it rain. It always looks like it is going to rain but it never does. Oh well what can you do. I am gald that you had a good Sunday Robin, that comedy thing sounds like fun. Good luck starting your movie makeup. I am sure that that will be lots of fun for you. I hope that Rachel, Casey, mom, and dad had a good Sunday dinner at Rachel's place. Have you made it so the goats can't escape yet? Well have a good one. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...