Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I think its funny????

So my fire alarm went off again today at 7:00 am, as I was laying there I felt like I was in a movie and laughed. This is the 5th time. I think i'm going insane but its getting pretty comical. It would happen to me. Well today we did "day" make-up. Its just a natural makeup using mostly nuetral colors. The teacher said mine turned out pretty good for the first time. I think he just saw me struggle through the whole thing so he was being comforting. But luckly the whole class is with me on the struggles. :) Well I got my package from mom so that was fun. I also got Karen's card thank you that was really sweet it made me laugh. But don't worry when you come up I will take you out for dinner. I am going to try to find out the dates this week so we can start planning a trip. I forgot rachels camping thing was here good luck with that, don't stress to much all the girls worry about is that they are dirty with bugs and no boys. Not to exciting. I am glad mom and dad are doing well, sorry to hear about kelseys apartment that sucks. Well Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...