Monday, June 1, 2009

I know eh...

So today has been crazy busy but fun. We started fashion makeup. We have one teacher for a week Dino and then we have another teacher barb for the next 5 weeks. Most of what we did today was theory so we took notes and stuff. But we did do cover up and foundation techniques. The only guy in the class sits by me so he was my model. I guess I will be really good at doing drag make up. I made a packed with the other girls that after classes sometimes we can all work on each other and be models. I went to improv class today also. It was pretty funny, I had a good time. It was good to get out of my shell a little. I think me and the other girl are going to go back next monday. We are hoping to rally some models for some of our practice days. plus its fun to play for 2 hours and laugh. I think in a few weeks I might travel to Montreal. This girl from school has a loft there and her brother lives there. Her brother is a WFC fighter so he is big and muscley. so don't worry no one will mess with us. I guess we are all going to car pool and look at the city. Well see about that its still in the works. well i better go I just got in and I have to read my text for tomorrow. have a great night. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...