Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm alive

I'm sorry I haven't written much lately. Life just got so crazy. We had a good time on Sunday out at Clifton. The goats are so cute. They are so cute with Rachel. She runs and they follow her around leaping. It is darling. Kelsey moved up to Logan tonight and the apartment is a mess so they have decided not to move there and they are going to stay here until they find another place. I feel bad it didn't turn out for them. They were so excited. I am glad that Robin is doing good. Improv was never something I thought you would do. I think that is fun for you. Rachel is going to camp the rest of the week. I hope that turns out fun for her. She was nervous on Sunday. Dad is going to SLC tomorrow for the rest of the week. Things are going go down there. I am excited. It was fun to sit down there on Saturday and see all the pictures and the progress that has been made. I was very proud of him. I was going to paint the deck on Wednesday. Joseph was going to help me. Not much else going on here. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...