Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wow

I am amazed that the card got there that fast. I only mailed it on Saturday. I thought it would take about a week. Well at least that means I put enough postage on it, I was worried. And you are suppose to go and have fun with the money...order pizza or something. I hope that things go good for Rachel at camp. It would make me nervous to be in charge of it. I had stress just planning an hour activity for FHE and they were adults. Well work has been alright. I told Tom in our engineering meeting on Monday that I didn't have a lot to do, so now I am updating build books. It is really easy but time consuming so at least I have something to do. Well I better go I promise to email some stuff to Jed tonight and I have to finish it still. Take it easy. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...