Thursday, June 4, 2009

this and that

I am glad Rachel made it home safe and sound and had a good time. That is a really good picture Robin. You are doing good. Karen I can change your doctor's appointment if you want me to. What every works. Kelsey and Mike got their apartment and can move in on Friday. Mike is doing a working interview tomorrow all day so they are going to move in on Friday evening. Kelsey doesn't like her job so they are at Kohls to get some applications. I think she would like towork there. There has been a lot of drama at dad's work this week but he seems to be doing good. I don't know if I can say much on a blog. I am doing laundry right now and trying to get caught up from memorial weekend still. It has been raining here off and on also. Work is going good still no firm information on when we are moving. I guess we will find out soon at least I hope. I get to pick up my new glasses on Saturday and that is good because I am having a hard time seeing out of my old ones. Grandpa got accepted to the hospice program and now they are coming in three times a week to bath both grandpa and grandma and once a week a nurse is coming in and checking out grandpa and doing his pills. They are also going to have a doctor come once a month and look after him. They will also come in and do all the blood tests and give him any shots he might need. He hasn't been doing so good lately. His mind is starting to fade a bit. It was a way to keep people coming into help them. They reevaluate him every 90 days to see if he can stay on the program. They will also get all his pills instead of the pharmacy but grandpa wants me to continue to that. I didn't want it to be too hard on him. There are a lot of changes going on. I also got my name on his checking account so I could start helping him with that. He is having a hard time balancing his check book and some days he has a hard time writing them. Well I am glad everyone is doing good. I am looking forward to a weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...