Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday is a special day

It sounds like everyone had a great Saturday. Robin that sounds like so much fun. I love to walk around like that. I remember all those areas you talked about today. That makes is nice to know that. I am excited to come up again. Kelsey and Mike moved out this morning. They moved to the apartments right across the street from Walmart. It is small but nice. It has two bedrooms and a small living room. They do let them have dogs there. There were a lot of dogs around. That made Kelsey and Mike really happy. We went to SLC to help grandma and grandpa. It took longer than I thought it would so I will have to go get my glasses next weekend. I am going to go get the last part of my teeth done on Friday. The put the posts on and then I let them heal for a month and I can get teeth on the posts. Boy that was a long process. It is nice to have it almost done. Karen did you see a car you liked? They had car wars again just like the one me and Robin went and saw. Dad found a Nissan Sentra he liked. We didn't get to test drive it. We were mostly just window shopping. I am going to research that type of car and see if it is any good. Have a great Sunday.

LOVE YA MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...